CO2 Fractional Laser Post Treatment
Whatever type of laser treatment you are getting, you need to take care of skin post-treatment. It is as essential as paying attention to your skin daily. It is most important to taking care of your skin after getting the laser treatment. The treated skin is sensitive and easily get irritated. That’s why you need to wash your skin with the best cleanser. So, have a deep look at this article about Co2 fractional laser post-treatment.
- Keep treated parts protected with ointment as prescribed by the doctor.
- Apply cooling bandages but remember that do not rub ice directly on the treated part.
- You don’t use detergents and towels may irritate your skin.
- If desired then you can spray fresh and cool water on your treated part.
- May take a pain killer and analgesic for distress or discomfort.
- Place soft cloth or towel on pillow to protect from cream.
- If suffering irritation to the eye then may use an eye ointment.
FIRST DAY AFTER TREATMENT
- Avoid straight sunlight and extreme heat.
- Washing treated part 2 to 3 times daily with Cetaphil and room temperature water.
- You can wash hair and take a shower but avoid hot water.
- Re-apply protected cream on the treated area and keep your skin moisture.
- You may experience swelling and some redness.
- Itching tends to starts on this day.
- Carry on applying an ointment and cool bandages, if needed.
- You should washing treated area with Cetaphil and cool water.
- For getting rid of itching or inflammation, hydrocortisone cream may be applied.
- Avoid picking and scratching.
Take medications as directed
- Do not use sunblock or makeup or any other beauty products in the first 3 days.
- Take an antihistamine (Benadryl, Zyrtec, Claritin, and Allegra) or add a few drops of olive oil to the peppermint oil for itching.
- You need to take the pain to relieve medicines according to prescription.
- You should avoid taking sunbathing and direct sunlight.
- Apply the best sunblock after 1 to 2 hours because all sunblock is best for just 80 minutes.
- Avoid hair dyes and any other spray because you may face some irritation.
- You don’t need to eat spicy food and try to eat a light diet in your daily routine.
- Female patients should not use any type of beauty product and any makeup around the treated parts. Male patients should avoid shaving because they cannot use shaving cream and after shave lotion on the treated area.
- You should avoid contact lenses and try to wear sunglasses if needed.
- Try to wear loose fitting and comfortable shoes or clothes.
- When you want to go outside then you need to use a large hat to save the direct sunlight.
So, if you want to get a laser treatment then you should get help from CO2 fractional laser post-treatment articles and reviews. You can easily get any type of help from the internet or on the other side, you can consult an experienced and able doctor.